We do not keep a marketing email list, all our emailing is done on a personal basis, but by contacting us by email or a contact form on this site, will mean we will email you a number of times up to your wedding date should you tell this to us.
We store your data, should you contact us, in the following places:
- Zoho Mail, which using industry standard security technology along with using 2-factor security.
- Trello, Inc, which is online software. It also using industry-standard security.
- Wave Financial Inc, this is our accounting software, which we use for invoice creation. None of your financial information is kept, but we would have some of your contact information stored here.
- This site is hosted by One.com and uses the best security we can use to keep any data on it safe. If you fill out a form on the website, your data will be stored here on the WordPress site.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- This site also uses Facebook Pixel Tracking which also helps us understand the usage of the site, and we use it to help target ads or track the performance of advertising campaigns. If you are logged into Facebook while browsing this site, your browsing information will be sent to Facebook.
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us via our Contact Page.